As an open source financial system, blockchain technology is transforming how finance has worked for thousands of years. Blockchains are transparent about all transactions and enable anyone to build services on top of it.
Coinify, the largest European blockchain currency broker and payment processor, is looking for skilled software engineers. As a software developer at Coinify, you will join our fast-growing team in Copenhagen building our 3rd generation platform utilizing a microservice architecture.
We deliver payment solutions to international payment service providers and will be scaling our transactions by 20-100x in the next 12 months through partnerships. Coinify customers can currently deal in 17 blockchain currencies including Bitcoin, Ether, and Ripple.
- Performing development and maintenance of a multiple application solution
- Collaborating with our development team to define requirements and resolve problems
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code meets internal standards and follows industry best practices
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experienced in Node.js
- Experienced in PostgreSQL
- Experienced in using distributed version control systems such as Git or Mercurial
- Experience in building security critical applications is an advantage
- Experience in Ember.js and REST is an advantage
- Experience in using cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure is an advantage
- Experience in Bitcoin/blockchain/cryptocurrencies is an advantage
- Relevant exams is an advantage
Salary according to qualifications.
Apply by sending the following to Lasse Birk Olesen at email@example.com by Monday 25 July 2016:
- Job application
- University grades received
- Links to relevant online profiles such as GitHub, StackOverflow, etc.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Image credits: Coinify
To learn more about Coinify products, visit our website.