At Coinify, we play an active role in mainstreaming the use of blockchain currencies. Partnering up with the leading global bitcoin wallet provider Blockchain was a very important milestone in this regard. In so far, we have enabled thousands of wallet users to trade directly inside their Blockchain wallets.
Introducing Recurring Orders
Today, we’re excited to introduce together Recurring Orders, a new feature developed for all Blockchain’s wallet users we serve across Europe. Recurring Orders give users a greater purchasing power by allowing them to automatically buy bitcoin on a regular basis. Whether you’re just getting started or regularly purchasing bitcoin, this feature will make it even easier to invest little by little in a better financial future.
Here’s how it works:
- Log into your Blockchain wallet;
- Select ‘Buy’ powered by Coinify;
- Enter the desired amount you’d like to purchase with your credit card;
- Select ‘Make this a recurring order;’
- Choose your frequency whether on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis;
- Select the duration you’d like the recurring order to last (you can cancel anytime!);
- Then click ‘Buy Bitcoin.’
Taking small, incremental steps can add up to big results over time. With recurring orders, you can find your comfort zone and watch your wallet accrue additional bitcoin – without having to worry about a large upfront cost.
To get started with recurring orders on web or mobile, simply go to your Blockchain wallet or sign up today at www.blockchain.com.
Image credits: Blockchain and Coinify.