Join Coinify team as our new Customer Support intern
We are a company experiencing rapid growth and our customer base is expanding as well. Therefore, we need to gear up our Customer Communication team with a new member who is cheerful and emphatic to become our Customer Support Happiness Hero.
Coinify is the largest European Blockchain currency broker and payment processor. Coinify.com platform offers two different services:
- Coinify Merchants: Where Merchants from all over the world can sign up and enable their customers to pay with bitcoin and other blockchain currencies and be paid out in bitcoin or fiat currency of their choice directly to their bank account.
- Coinify Trade: Where individuals worldwide can buy and sell bitcoins. There are two options to buy with card payment or with bank transfer (which is limited for EU/SEPA residents).
- Guiding our customers by providing them with product and service information.
- Keeping track of incoming support requests: replying to them or assigning them to the appropriate department and ensuring that these are answered in a timely manner.
- Answering short incoming customer questions via our live chat.
- Becoming an expert in all aspects of Coinify services and knowing how they can be applied in various user cases.
- As you will be one of the first point of contact for our customers, you will be representing our company values in a polite and professional manner.
Skills we look for
- Clear communication skills and ability to use positive language
- Excellent English (grammar and written form are the most important)
- Very good listening skills (being attentive and patient)
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Great organisational skills (ability to keep an overview over your tasks and prioritise)
- Skillful in multitasking
- Strong personal drive and willingness to learn
- Broader understanding of finance and technology is welcomed
- Previous experience as customer support agent is a plus
- Danish language skills are welcomed
Apply by sending the following via email using subject “Customer support intern” to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 8, 2017:
- Cover letter
- Link to LinkedIn profile and recommendations from previous employers and/or educational institutions (if applicable/available)
This is a full-time position located at our Copenhagen office. We are prioritising candidates that can join as part of Virksomhedspraktik for 8 weeks (if not possible, 4 weeks). After receiving the applications we invite relevant profiles for the interview. The candidate is expected to be chosen after 1-2 rounds of job interviews.
This position has good career prospects – if successful, it shall be followed by løntilskud and subsequently standard full-time employment. If the right candidate needs løntilskud directly, it is also acceptable. In case of any questions, please use the contact information above.
We offer professional and agile work environment with strong startup culture ideal for candidates that thrive in a fast pace work environment. Free canteen during the internship period, breakfast meetings, Friday “Townhalls”, staff parties. Training on the job for all newcomers and investments in further education.
Image credits: Coinify
To learn more about Coinify products, visit our website.