How about working for a global fintech start-up on an advanced team that is passionate about protecting customers?
We’re seeking a Know Your Customer Assistant to work in our Copenhagen office. In this role, you will operate within the Compliance department. Our main goal is to protect the consumers and the company by making sure the services are not used for unlawful financial activities.
Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics regarding the role:
– Conducting due diligence and ensuring anti-money laundering compliance by conducting document upload checks
– Interpreting how money transfer services can be further improved to excel customer experience
What you will need to succeed:
– Fluency in English
– Strong analytical skills, attention to details and ability to take independent decisions
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Ability to multitask and navigate through multiple systems in a fast manner
What will make you stand out:
– You are enrolled in Master’s studies ideally Economics, Finance, Legal or other relevant studies
– Experience in financial services and AML compliance
What’s in it for you?
– Training provided to all new employees
– Flexible working hours
– Multicultural and diverse team
What it’s like to work for Coinify:
Coinify ApS operates as a blockchain payment service provider with focus on extending blockchain currency payment processing and trading services to merchants and consumers respectively. Coinify serves global Payment Service Providers, online businesses, physical shops, and individuals.
Apply by sending your CV and a small introduction of yourself and your motivation for being Compliance Assistant at Coinify to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Compliance Assistant“. Please note that the application deadline is 28th of September.