As a Customer Support Specialist You Will Guide Coinify Customers in the World of Blockchain Payments
We are a company experiencing rapid growth and our customer base is expanding as well. Therefore, we need to gear up our Customer Support team with a new team member who is cheerful and emphatic and who can be our customer’s Support Coach and Happiness Hero.
What you will be doing:
– Guiding our customers by providing service information becoming an expert in all aspects of Coinify services and knowing how they can be applied in various user cases.
– Replying to assigned support requests and following up on replies.
– As you will be one of the first to meet our customers, you will be representing our values in polite and professional manner.
– Collaborate across departments and occasional help with Ad Hoc tasks.
The skills we value and search for
– Excellent English proficiency (written and oral)
– Clear communication skills
– Very good listening skills – being attentive and patient
– Ability to use positive language
– Strong problem solving skills
– Great organisational skills – ability to keep an overview of incoming tasks and prioritise
– Skillful in multitasking
– Strong personal drive and willingness to learn
– Broader understanding of finance and technology is welcomed
– Previous experience from customer support and administration is a plus
– Danish Language skills are plus
How to apply
Please click on the link below to submit your CV and cover letter. Please note that we review applications as they come, so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible and no later than December 10, 2017.
This is a full-time position located at our Copenhagen office. We welcome all relevant candidates. However, if you can join as a part of virksomhedspraktik or løntilskud, it will be a plus.
Coinify is trusted global technology gateway for virtual currencies: 3 years of transaction history, compliant, fast and secure transaction services. Coinify API provides financial institutions, businesses and their consumers with an easy access and use of virtual currencies.
Professional and agile work environment with strong startup culture ideal for candidates that thrive in a fast pace work environment. Free canteen during the virksomhedspraktik period (afterwards kantineordning), breakfast meetings, company “Townhalls,” fredagsbars and staff parties. Training on the job for all newcomers and investments in further education.
Image credits: Coinify