Coinify Innovation Lab is looking for a full-stack developer
About Coinify Innovation Lab
Coinify has established a blockchain ‘Innovation Lab’ with the mission of identifying business opportunities in the emerging space of blockchain technologies. The team of internationally renowned experts (software developers, business minds and graphic designers) works together to build various blockchain based Proof-of-Concepts that are aimed for specific products and services. The Lab works with the largest financial entities in the fintech space, currently Nets, where we are taking some very innovative approaches in the field of payments.
As a full-stack developer at Coinify Innovation Lab, you will dive deep into the technical possibilities and challenges of different blockchain technologies. Together with the team you will design, develop and test ways of utilizing the power of blockchain technology. You will have an opportunity to be involved in the entire process: from shaping an idea into a concept through transforming concept into a tangible solution. The partnership with Nets and the products that we are building with them is where you will be mostly engaged, and will spend most of the days at ‘Nets’ offices in Ballerup.
- Continuously learn how to design and develop in the emerging space of Blockchain
- Be part of internal and external workshops and co-creations sessions with customers and partners to build conceptual designs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and develop proof of concepts
- Work in a team and collaborate with other teams and stakeholders
- Background in computer science (b.sc or M.sc)
- 2-4 years of experience of PKI (public key infrastructure)
- 1-3 years of experience of Full stack development (frontend 20%, backend 80%)
- Frontend capabilities for application interface (HTML5/CSS3)
- Understanding of multiple programming languages and paradigms and ability to learn new ones quickly
- Passion towards blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum) as great advantage
- Good understanding of public/private key, hashing and algorithms
- Experience with hashing and algorithms
- Networking patterns: message queues, pubsub, API design & usage; REST + JSON
- DevOps skills (unix & cloud) & experience with development/ deployment tools
- Experience in Unit testing, continuous integration and Dockerization
Salary in accordance with competences.
Apply to Head of Coinify Innovation Lab Jack Nikogosian (firstname.lastname@example.org) by sending the following via email with subject “Blockchain developer”:
– Job application (Max 1 page)
– Links to relevant online profiles such as GitHub, StackOverflow, etc. and examples of previous work-assignment
Please make sure to apply no later than February 20, 2017. We will review applications as they come.
This full-stack developer position is full-time and the candidate will work with the team at Nets office (in Ballerup) or Coinify office (in Herlev) with the remaining time spread amongst meetings and workshops.
Image credits: Coinify
To learn more about Coinify products, visit our website.