Join Coinify as back-end or full-stack software developer
As an open source financial system, blockchain technology is transforming how finance has worked for thousands of years. Blockchains are transparent about all transactions and enable anyone to build services on top of it. Coinify, the largest European blockchain currency broker and payment processor, is looking for skilled software engineers. As a software developer at Coinify, you will join our fast-growing team in Copenhagen building our 3rd generation platform utilising a microservice architecture. We deliver payment solutions to international payment service providers and will be scaling our transactions by 20-100x in the next 12 months through partnerships. Coinify customers can currently deal in 14 blockchain currencies including Bitcoin and Ether.
Why Coinify? See what your future colleagues have to say:
“What really inspires me is that we are building the infrastructure of the biggest and most fundamental breakthrough in IT since the Internet. And get to witness the results first hand.” – Svante, software developer
“The opportunity to be on the front line disrupting the outdated financial system.” – Jesper, software developer
“To build cool stuff with cool people!” – Juraj, software developer
“Being part of an amazing team capable of delivering changes with a big impact on society.” – Lorenzo, software developer
- Performing development and maintenance of a multiple application solutions
- Collaborating with our development team to define requirements and resolve problems
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code meets internal standards and follows industry best practices
- Experienced in Node.js
- Experienced in SQL
- Experienced in using distributed version control systems such as Git or Mercurial
- Experience in building security critical applications is an advantage
- Experience in REST is an advantage
- Experience in using cloud platforms such as AWS or Microsoft Azure is an advantage
- Experience in Ember.js, Web Components and Polymer is an advantage
- Experience in Bitcoin/blockchain/cryptocurrencies is an advantage
- Relevant exams is an advantage
Salary according to qualifications.
Apply by sending the email using subject “software developer” to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 October 2016. Your email shall contain following:
- Job application
- Links to relevant online profiles such as GitHub, StackOverflow, etc. or sample code you have previously written
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can also find this opening on #CPHFTW.
Image credits: Coinify
To learn more about Coinify products, visit our website.