Join Coinify as back-end or full-stack software developer
As a software developer at Coinify, you will join our team in Copenhagen building our 3rd generation platform utilising a microservice architecture.
About Coinify and blockchain
As an open source financial system, blockchain technology is transforming how finance has worked for thousands of years. Blockchains are transparent about all transactions and enable anyone to build services on top of it.
As the largest European blockchain currency broker and payment processor, Coinify delivers payment solutions to international payment service providers and will be scaling our transactions by 20-100x in the next 12 months through partnerships. Coinify customers can currently deal in 14 blockchain currencies including Bitcoin and Ether.
The Coinify platform has a microservice architecture using technologies such as Node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS, Docker, Ember.js, Web Components, and Polymer.
– Performing development and maintenance of a multiple application solutions
– Collaborating with our development team to define requirements and resolve problems
– Participating in code reviews to ensure code meets internal standards and follows industry best practices
– Be part of our Scrum development framework with 5 other team members
– Using distributed version control systems such as Git or Mercurial
– Building security critical applications
– Using cloud platforms such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
– Ember.js, Web Components and Polymer
– Using and developing software using Bitcoin/blockchain/cryptocurrencies
– Relevant exams
Salary according to qualifications.
Apply by sending the following to email@example.com with subject “Software developer”:
– Job application
– Important: Links to relevant online profiles such as GitHub, StackOverflow, etc. or sample code you have previously written
Please note that we review applications as they come, but make sure to apply no later than January 31, 2017.
This position is full time only and the candidate is required to work in the team at our Copenhagen office. Applications that are not related to a current posted job announcement (consultant or distant work) will be disregarded.
Why work at Coinify? Here is what our colleagues have to say:
“What really inspires me is that we are building the infrastructure of the biggest and most fundamental breakthrough in IT since the Internet. And get to witness the results first hand.” – Svante, software developer
“To build cool stuff with cool people!” – Juraj, software developer
“The opportunity to be on the front line disrupting the outdated financial system.” – Jesper, software developer
Image credits: Coinify and Flaticons
To learn more about Coinify products, visit our website.