Why work at Coinify as a User-Experience Designer?
Blockchain technology is an open source financial system that is disrupting the ways in which the finance industry has worked for thousands of years. Join the revolution and become part of the Coinify team dedicated to blockchain mainstreaming. We are the largest European blockchain payment company delivering solutions to international payment service providers and businesses. We are a relatively small team with a strong startup culture. If you enjoy working in a dynamic and highly interactive environment, make sure to apply for the User-Experience Designer position.
Are you a User-Experience Designer that thrives in designing new interfaces to build amazing products? We are looking for a highly data driven user-experience designer responsible for creating wireframes, sitemaps and prototypes at Coinify. You will be designing the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience through a user and data driven approach.
– Translate product goals and concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive and well performing user experiences.
– Design new solutions by analysing data, researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping and mocking up user experiences.
– Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
– Take a user-centered and data driven design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs together with our development team and other stakeholders.
– Oversee the user experience of our product from conception until launch and beyond.
– Three or more years of UX design experience. Strong online portfolio of simple and compelling UX/UI work.
– Experience with analytics tools like Amplitude, Mixpanel, GA and Segment is a must.
– Ability to work with small agile organisation and development team to design complete user experiences meet customer needs and vision.
– Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
– A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies and usability and accessibility concerns.
– Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
– Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
– A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered and data driven design.
– Appreciate a truly agile and team-oriented approach to product development.
– Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
– Great visual design skills are a plus but not a requirement.
– Fluent in English and a valid work permission for DK or EU are required.
– Strong critical thinking, passion, curiosity, empathy, diplomatic and problem-solving skills.
Salary according to qualifications.
Apply by sending the following to email@example.com with subject “UX Designer”:
– Job application
– Link to the relevant profiles (LinkedIn, Behance, etc.) and your work portfolio (for team projects, please state what you contributed versus the team)
We review applications as they come, but make sure to apply no later than 10 March, 2017. Please note that the position is full-time, on-site in Copenhagen.
Image credits: Coinify
To learn more about Coinify products, visit our website.